GROW & SCALE Your Business Through
On-stage & virtual keynotes that give your attendees the tools to build relationships that grow business through exciting, engaging and experiential events.
COMPANIES WHO HAVE INVITED LISA TO SPEAK
The Future is Digital
Why Digital Events Must be Part of Your Permanent Digital Marketing Strategy
The ever-changing landscape of digital marketing can make it difficult to predict your outcomes. Rising ad costs, competitive markets, platforms giving users control over how they are being tracked… these are all variables that can have a negative impact on your marketing and their outcomes can be out of your control.
By incorporating digital events in your digital strategy, you control who your message reaches and the outcomes of your marketing strategy.
- Increase brand awareness, establish relationships, and boost sales through events
- Incorporate digital events into their communications strategy
- Re-imagine virtual events to create an experience that audiences love
How the Three E’s of Events are Changing in the Digital World
Over the last two years, the digital event landscape has completely transformed. Companies are realizing they can go beyond the traditional event sales model and use events to build relationships with global audiences and connect with remote workers. With these changes, attendee expectations have changed, and companies need to have a well thought out approach to digital events.
- Craft digital event experiences that captivate your customers and employees
- Master the art of engagement to deliver meaningful human-to-human moments in the digital space
- Implement long-term community engagement that continues to build relationships post-event
A Future-Focused Blueprint for Digital Events
Delivering effective and memorable virtual and hybrid events is the new business imperative. Incorporating events as part of your marketing strategy is essential to business growth and scale, whether you are a corporation, organization, association, entrepreneur or brick and mortar. Creating valuable digital events requires sophisticated strategic planning and high-level expertise to ensure they are successful and delight potential and existing customers.
- How the Three E’s of Events are changing in the digital event world.
- What the one element is that you need to get your attendees excited about your event (hint: it’s NOT your technology)
- Why you should focus on your post-event plan to build your future
Customized Presentations with
Every program is tailored to your specific audience, as no two audiences or events are alike.
Contact Lisa’s team today to see how she can customize a presentation
to accomplish all of your meeting objectives.